Exceeds ISO standards
Easy to Use Web Interface
Secure Document Respository
Built-In Document Change Flow
The Electronic Document Control System provides a demo site where you can try out all the features of the web application. Note the following:
1. Below you will be provided a user id and password. When you access the demo you will be asked to sign in. Please be patient. The demo site may take up to 30 seconds to load depending on usage.
3. After you enter your email address you will be provided a unique 'sandbox' for your demo. When your session ends, either due to inactivity or you close your browser, the 'sandbox' is deleted. What you do today will NOT be there tomorrow.
4. As a demo user you are assumed to be an application administrator and you have access to ALL actions and menus. In real life you would be assigned to various roles that restrict your capabilities. In this respect, and only this respect, this demo is not 'real-world'.
5. The documents and records presented in the demo are representative. I think you understand that you would populate your copy of the EDCS with your own documents. The EDCS is not a 'ISO Certificate In a Box' system. The forms provided are not intended to be 'templates' for you to use. Other companies offer this service if you deem it of value.
6. PLEASE NOTE: You are encouraged to view the instructional videos located in the demo under Help/Video Helps ... You will find videos that discuss the EDCS in overview and in detail. All the videos in the demo, in total, represent about 30 minutes of instruction.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer you may need to prefix the User Id (below) with the demo domain. Enter the User Id as 'Milltown\EDCS Demo'.
We have moved the demo to a new server. If you experience any problems please let us know. Our coordinates are on the Contact Us link.
To begin the demo click here (you will be re-directed to the demo web site).
The User Id is: EDCS Demo (not case sensitive)
The Password is: Documents,1 (case sensitive)
Due to relaying issues with our ISP the demo will send emails from the user EDCSDoNotReply@gmail.com.
Further information regarding the demo can be found here.