Exceeds ISO standards
Easy to Use Web Interface
Secure Document Respository
Built-In Document Change Flow
I agree fully! It is always annoying when pricing is not given or is vague. After all, web sites are supposed to give us information that will assist us in making a purchase decison.
In most instances the EDCS is delivered as a virtual machine and so is easily installed on any Windows server or computer. The license ranges from $2495 to $4995 depending on the number of users and the size of the organization. A quick email exchange will result in a quote.
As an option, Milltown will provide an adequate laptop* fully configured with the EDCS virtual machine. It need only be plugged into your network and some minor changes made so it plays nicely with your network.
System Requirements (all configurations):
1. Network running Microsoft NT Domain or Active Directory (or AD can be included for an additional fee) to provide user authentication.
2. Access to SMTP server (email).
3. An internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome.
4. Office software for original document creation and updating such as Microsoft Word or Open Office.
5. Adobe Acrobat (free from Adobe.com) available on computers that will access the EDCS via the browser.
6. OPTIONAL - Document scanner of almost any sort (copier with scan ability or individual scanner that supports TWAIN attached to a PC).
Virtual Machine Host (required if Virtual Machine File Set is purchased):
1. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2005(and above) to host the virtual machine.
2. Virtual Host software is provided.
*NOTE: Price will vary depending on current price of appropriate laptops.